Sea Pines boasts beautiful vacation homes in a natural, peaceful Outer Banks setting that is also within easy walking distance to the restaurants, shopping and recreational charms of Duck Village. Located at the south end of Duck, Sea Pines is close to some of Duck’s newest attractions, yet completely isolated from the bustle of the village.
Sea Pines Amenities
- Outdoor Pool (located off Scarborough Ln – behind Scarborough Shopping Center. Open Mid-May through October, accessible by gate code – provided in your check-in packet. No Lifeguard)
- Unlit Outdoor Tennis Court
- Shuffleboard Court
- Beach Access (located at the Oceanfront Pool at the end of Scarborough Ln)
- Walking Distance to Duck Village
- Located close to Bike/ Jogging/ Multi-use path
Sea Pines Community Restrictions
- The storage of campers, trailers, boats or other recreational vehicles shall be in such a manner so as to not constitute a visual nuisance.
- Campers, travel trailers, trucks, self-propelled mobile homes and other vehicles of that nature shall not be lived in while parked on a lot.
- NO on street parking. Parking is permitted only upon the paved parking area of each home.