Outer Banks Pet Friendly Rentals – Brindley Beach Vacations Pet Policy
While most of our properties adhere to a strict “No Pets” policy, our pet friendly vacation rentals in Outer Banks, NC welcome dogs and are advertised as “Dogs Welcome.” However, for your own comfort and for the comfort and safety of our homeowners and other guests, there are certain restrictions that must apply.
- Dog friendly properties (no cats) are limited to (2) domestic, housebroken dogs with a weight limit of 60 pounds or less (each), unless otherwise advertised. NO EXCEPTIONS. “Visiting” dogs are not allowed.
- A non-refundable pet fee will apply to each reservation, see property description for details.
- This fee does not cover damage to the property or grounds resulting from a dog, including but not limited to chewing, scratching, digging and unreported accidents.
- Failure to follow these regulations will result in eviction without refund, as will the presence of a dog in any home not designated as Dogs Welcome.
Pets at the Beach House
Guests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your stay:
- Never leave your dog’s alone in the beach house unless you leave them in his/hers crate.
- Never lock your dog’s up in a bedroom.
- Clean up after your dogs, both in public areas and in the yard of your vacation rental.
- Do not allow your dogs on the furniture or beds unless they are covered with a blanket or sheet that you provide.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim in the pool or the hot tub – additional cleaning may be needed and a charge may apply.
- Make sure that your dog’s wear a Brindley Beach pet tag, provided in your packet, or an I.D. tag with a phone number.
- Please make sure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.
- Do not allow them to drink the ocean or sound water as it can lead to dehydration and an upset stomach.
- Follow the local leash laws while visiting the beach.