Covid-19 – Community Amenities/ Restaurants/ Non-Essential Businesses
Community amenities, restaurants, gyms, etc. that are usually available to you on vacation may not be open during your stay. Brindley Beach Vacations cannot guarantee nor do we have control over the availability of these businesses during the 2020 season.
Duck Landing is located in the quaint town of Duck and consists of a single road with sidewalks leading to a private beach access. Duck Landing is in close proximity to the town of Duck, including shopping, restaurants and is also within walking distance to the soundside town park.
Duck Landing Amenities
- Beach Access (located at the Oceanfront at the end of Duck Landing Ln.)
Duck Landing Community Clubhouse
- Indoor Heated Pool with Kiddie Pool (located at 147 Duck Landing Ln. 252-261-8177. Open year-round. In season hours are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. No lifeguard.)
- Fitness Room
- Lounge with Pool Table, Foosball and Ping Pong Table
- Outside Beach Shower
- Kids Playground
- Tennis Court
Duck Landing Community Restrictions
- On street parking is not permitted.
- No boat, boat trailer, other trailers, camper recreational vehicle, utility vehicle, or truck may be parked overnight unless it can be enclosed within a carport or garage.
- Campers, travel trailers, trucks, self-propelled mobile homes and other vehicles of that nature may NOT at any time be used as a temporary or permanent residence.