Covid-19 – Community Amenities/ Restaurants/ Non-Essential Businesses
Community amenities, restaurants, gyms, etc. that are usually available to you on vacation may not be open during your stay. Brindley Beach Vacations cannot guarantee nor do we have control over the availability of these businesses during the 2020 season.
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a destination with a lot to offer visitors from near and far. When you’re in the area and looking for a vacation rental that provides a charming small-town feel while keeping you close to some of the area’s most well-loved excursions and sights, look no further than the Southern Shores.
Southern Shores Beach Accesses
- Southern Shores does NOT have any public beach accesses. However, if an owner pays for beach access permits, they may be provided for guest use. (Public Beach accesses closest to Southern Shores are located in the town of Kitty Hawk starting at Byrd Street – MP2)
- For detailed information regarding Southern Shores Beach Accesses click here.
- Located close to Bike/ Jogging/ multi-use path
Outer Banks Family YMCA – 3000 S. Croatan Hwy, Nags Head – Weekly and Daily Memberships are available for a FEE, call 252-449-8897 for more information.
(Mon- Fri 5:00 am – 9:00 pm; Sat 8:00 am – 6:00 pm; Sun 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- 6 Lane Indoor Lap Pool (open year round- lifeguard. Swim lessons and aquatic exercise classes are available throughout the year)
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Splash Park with 2 Pools (opens Mid May)
- Fitness Center
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Full Court Gym
- Racquetball Courts
- Child Care
- Scheduled Group Exercise Classes
A Sensational Southern Shores Stay
When you’re looking for an incredible Outer Banks stay, the Southern Shores await. Let us set you up in a property that meets your every need. Contact us today to start planning your next adventure and to book your Southern Shores rental today!