Monteray Shores Amenities
(Accessible by wristbands to be picked up at the Monteray Shores Clubhouse)
The community of Monteray Shores is neatly carved along the waters of the Currituck Sound and offers an array of amenities and an exceptional selection of vacation home rentals.
Monteray Shores Community Clubhouse
Clubhouse hours are limited. (open 5 days a week from 9-5. Closed Tuesday/Wednesday)Fitness Center that is fully equipped with stair steppers, treadmill, life cycle, and free weights.
- Outdoor Pool with Wading Pool (open from mid-May to mid-October)
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Children’s Playground
- Half-Court Basketball Court
- Pickle Ball
- Children’s Activities (during the In-Season, check clubhouse for details)
- Multi-Use Trail
- Small Craft Boat Launch
- 2 Soundfront Community Piers
- No parking on streets.
- No RV’s, ATV’s, golf carts, go-carts, trailers or boats are allowed in the driveways or within the community; including community parking lots.
- Overflow parking lot by the Club House, guests must fill out a parking permit/pass at the club house to be there overnight (No fee for this pass).
- No Beach Access in Monteray Shores. (Closest Public Beach Accesses and Parking are located on the Oceanside across from Monteray Shores in the community of Whalehead Beach)
Whalehead Beach – Public Beach Accesses
- Shad Street (Lifeguard)
- Stergeon Beach Walkway
- Perch Beach Walkway
- Bonito Street (Lifeguard)
- Sailfish Beach Walkway
Whalehead Beach – Public Beach Parking
- Corner of Shad Street and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Stergeon Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Perch Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Bonito Street and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Sailfish Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
Let’s Watch the Sunset
Monteray Shores is the best place to watch the sunset! Let us set you up in a property that meets your every need. Contact us at 877-642-3224 to start planning your next adventure and to book your Monteray Shores Beach rental today!