Covid-19 – Community Amenities/ Restaurants/ Non-Essential Businesses
Community amenities, restaurants, gyms, etc. that are usually available to you on vacation may not be open during your stay. Brindley Beach Vacations cannot guarantee nor do we have control over the availability of these businesses during the 2020 season.
Four Seasons is an oceanside community located in Duck Village, with just a short walk or trolley ride (seasonal) to the ocean. Four Seasons distinct vacation homes are nestled among the winding roads and lighted bike paths throughout the community.
- Fitness Center
- Game Room with Ping-pong Tables and Shuffleboard
- Indoor Heated Pool and Baby Pool (open year-round. In-season hours are 7:30 am to 8:00 pm. Shorter hours off season)
- 2 Unlit Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Outside Pool – Semi-Oceanfront (open May through October from 9:00 am-9:00 pm. Weather depending. No Lifeguard)
- Children’s Play Area
- 2 Private Beach Accesses with Parking at the Pool Complex (on the oceanfront north end at Lala Ct and at the oceanfront south end of Four Seasons Ln conjoining with the walking/ bike path)
- Gated Community
- Trolley (approx. every 15 min from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Monday through Friday – 9:00 am-6:00 pm **Trolley will end service for 2020 on 8/31/20)
- Sidewalks Throughout
- Lighted Bike Path and Jogging Trail
- Walking Distance to the Village of Duck
- Trash and Recycling Can Roll-Back Service: A trash can service provider will both roll out and roll back the trash and recycle cans on service days. Please note, green and black cans are for recycling. Paper, cardboard, glass and aluminum may be mixed in the can.
Four Seasons Community Restrictions
- No guests will be permitted into the community until 4:00 pm on check-in-day, unless they have a password for Early Check in that can be obtained by the rental office when your home is ready to occupy.
- No overnight parking is allowed at the Clubhouse or outdoor pool.
- Vehicles must be parked in driveways (on the concrete), not on grass or in the street.
- Towels are not permitted to be hung over deck rails/banisters.
- BOATS, TRAILERS, CAMPERS, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, LARGE TRUCKS, ETC. ARE PERMITTED ONLY IF THEY ARE ENCLOSED WITHIN A CARPORT OR GARAGE.
- The use of All Terrain Vehicles and other unlicensed gas powered vehicles are prohibited on the common properties, including streets, sidewalks, walkways, parking areas, etc. Golf carts may be used on the streets, only when driven by a licensed driver.
Book a Stay in Duck Today
Make the most of your time in the Outer Banks by letting the team at Brindley Beach Vacations and Sales handle your vacation rental details. We work hard to make sure every guest enjoys a personalized experience that delivers the luxury, comfort, and convenience you crave. Let us set you up in a property that meets your every need. Contact us at 877-642-3224 to start planning your next adventure and to book your Four Seasons rental today!