Whalehead Beach – Community Beach Accesses
- Shad Street (Lifeguard)
- Stergeon Beach Walkway
- Perch Beach Walkway
- Bonito Street (Lifeguard)
- Sailfish Beach Walkway
Whalehead Beach – Public Beach Parking
- Corner of Shad Street and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Stergeon Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Perch Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Bonito Street and Whalehead Dr
- Corner of Sailfish Beach Walkway and Whalehead Dr
The streets within Whalehead are ideal for biking, walking, and jogging. Each Whalehead home sits on a larger lot (200 feet x 100 feet) with some homes connected to the new community water system and others still on well water systems with water filtration systems. All Whalehead beach rentals are located within a few miles of a grocery store, restaurants, movie theater, and retail shops. Whalehead is a favorite choice with close proximity to the heart of Corolla’s attractions and amenities.
- Items left on the beach or under/on walkways to beach after sunset are subject to confiscation. Please take all beach gear back to your rental each night.
The Outer Banks is Our Family Tradition!
Whalehead Beach is where you will want to make family vacation memories! Let us set you up in a property that meets your every need. Contact us at 877-642-3224 to start planning your next adventure and to book your Whalehead Beach rental today!
Whalehead Beach Map
Travel Tip: Community Amenities/ Restaurants/ Non-Essential Businesses
Community amenities, restaurants, gyms, etc. may have modified hours or other limitations during your stay. Brindley Beach Vacations cannot guarantee nor do we have control over the availability of these businesses. We suggest you call ahead to local businesses to confirm their hours, purchase tickets, or make advanced reservations when possible.