Palmer’s Island Community Amenities
- Nature/ Walking Trails
- All homes in Palmer’s Island are Oceanfront and have private beach walkways
Sanderling Inn Health Club Facility
Some homes offer community privileges at the Sanderling Inn Health Club, please see the individual house page to see if this is included in your rental. (Sanderling rules and regulations apply; guests must be 18 or older to use the health club facility)
- Parking on the grass and road side is prohibited.
- Campers, boats and trailers are NOT permitted.
- Items left on the beach or under/on walkways to beach after sunset are subject to confiscation. Please take all beach gear back to your rental each night.
Pine Island Racquet & Fitness Center – Usage FEE for family: *$45/day or $125/week (per person and per couple rates also available – *price subject to change), call 252-453-8525 for more information.
(June to August: 7am to 8pm weekdays / 7:30 am to 6pm weekends – September to May: 8am to 8pm weekdays / 8am to 5pm weekends)
- 3 Climate Controlled Cushioned Indoor Tennis Courts
- 2 Clay Outdoor Tennis Courts (available May through November)
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center with Cardio and Training Equipment
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Access to 2.5 mile self-guided Audobon Nature Trail
- Tennis Lessons (Additional Fee)
Oh the Views!
Watch the Ocean Sunrise and the Sound Sunsets at Palmer’s Island! Let us set you up in a property that meets your every need. Contact us at 877-642-3224 to start planning your next adventure and to book your Palmer’s Island rental today!
Palmer's Island Map
Duck Beach – Lifeguard Stands